I have read a bunch of books this month since I had quite a few days to enjoy my favourite hobby while on holiday.
I have to highlight M Louisa Locke’s Victorian San Francisco Mysteries, which has become one of my favourite series. I read the first book a few months ago, but I think the series becomes better and better with each new instalment. Today I have finished the last book, and I really hope the author writes another book soon. I am really going to miss Annie and Nate.
This month I have also discovered new authors who now form part of my favourite authors list like Mike Gayle, Amanda Brookfield, Colette Freedman, and Rosie Thomas. I have loved their books so much. I have also had read books by my favourite authors too: Agatha Christie’s Thirteen Problem in which Miss Marple proves to be sharper than anyone, Linda Huber’s The Attic Room, another good thriller, Kate Kinsbury’s A Perilous Promise, which starts a new series.
- Life and Soul of the Party by Mike Gayle
- A Family Man by Amanda Brookfield
- The Thirteen Problems by Agatha Christie
- The Attic Room by Linda Huber
- Who is Sarah Lawson? by K.J. Rabane
- Constance by Rosie Thomas
- A Love Like This by Maria Duffy
- A Perilous Promise by Kate Kingsbury
- The Affair by Colette Freedman
- The Consequences by Colette Freedman
- When God was a Rabbit by Sarah Winman
- The Big Picture by Douglas Kennedy
- Uneasy Spirits by M. Louisa Locke
- Bloody Lessons by M. Louisa Locke
- Deadly Proof by M. Louisa Locke
- Pilfered Promises by M. Louisa Locke
- Victorian San Francisco Stories by M. Louisa Locke